Conveniently located to serve Fairfield County, Westchester County, and the greater New York City Area.
Breast Procedures & Services
Dr. Kornstein finished his post-graduation breast training with the world recognized breast guru, Dr. Patrick Maxwell. He is also one of the first doctors in America to achieve safe and consistent fat grafting results starting in the early 1990s. Dr. Kornstein’s breasts have a reputation for looking natural and undetectable as surgically enhanced as evidenced by referrals from mammographers and gynecologists.
Decades of Experience
Dr. Kornstein has over twenty years of operative breast enhancement and re-sizing procedures.
Dr. Kornstein published capsular contracture procedure, as well as his method for preemptively treating patients at high risk is recognized in minimizing revision surgery.
Dr. Kornstein published surgical procedure is known to reduce post-implant rupture capsular contracture.
Breast Augmentation Explained
- Sub-muscular implant placement creates the most natural upper breast aesthetic, with the lowest risk of capsular contracture (breast hardening).
- The periareolar approach has many benefits including a cosmetically concealed incisio, optimal visibility, and access for revisions and implant size changes. There is also no increased risk of nipple sensation vs all other incisions.
- The combination of a periareolar approach with subpectoral muscle placement results in so-called “dual plane” placement.
- Dr. Kornstein employs his own unique method for determining implant/breast size minimizing costly revisional surgery.
Fat Grafting To The Breasts Explained
• A bony chest wall/rib cage
• Cleavage width and depth
• Reduce visible breast scars
• Reduce lumpectomy or radiation damage defects
• Optimize transition from breast to the chest wall
• Breast symmetry
• Safety: Dr. Kornstein’s review of his fat grafting cases revealed no microcalcification or oil cysts in over 30 consecutive cases
Breast Implant Revision Explained
Dr. Kornstein’s internal-bra support technique helps your body hold the additional weight of breast implants, maintaining implant position as well reducing capsular contracture, and implant malposition. Dr. Kornstein’s innovative techniques, intraoperative assessments, and surgical adjustments have achieved the most natural long-lasting results.
Breast Reduction/Lift Explained
Non-Invasive Breast Lift Explained
Scarless Breast Lift (With or Without Implant)
Symmetry, Stability and Natural-Looking Breasts
Dr. Kornstein uses his unique breast capsule procedure to shape the breast capsule in order to more accurately cure breast asymmetry.
Dr. Kornstein’s surgical procedure to enhance breast architectural support reducers further implant positional instability.