Breast Enhancement Surgery
Conveniently located to serve Greenwich, CT; White Plains, NY; and Boston, MA
Breast Procedures & Services
Decades of Experience
Dr. Kornstein has over twenty years of operative breast enhancement and re-sizing procedures.
Dr. Kornstein published capsular contracture procedure, as well as his method for preemptively treating patients at high risk is recognized in minimizing revision surgery.
Breast Augmentation Explained
- Sub-muscular implant placement creates the most natural upper breast aesthetic, with the lowest risk of capsular contracture (breast hardening).
- The periareolar approach has many benefits including a cosmetically concealed incisio, optimal visibility, and access for revisions and implant size changes. There is also no increased risk of nipple sensation vs all other incisions.
- The combination of a periareolar approach with subpectoral muscle placement results in so-called “dual plane” placement.
- Dr. Kornstein employs his own unique method for determining implant/breast size minimizing costly revisional surgery.
Fat Grafting To The Breasts Explained
• A bony chest wall/rib cage
• Cleavage width and depth
• Reduce visible breast scars
• Reduce lumpectomy or radiation damage defects
• Optimize transition from breast to the chest wall
• Breast symmetry
• Safety: Dr. Kornstein’s review of his fat grafting cases revealed no microcalcification or oil cysts in over 30 consecutive cases