Non-Surgical Face Lift
Conveniently located to serve
Greenwich, White Plains, and NYC
Non- Surgical Face Lift Explained
What patients need to know about facial rejuvenation
- Facial rejuvenation must be considered holistically even if only one feature bothers you.
- Facial rejuvenation can be generally divided into operative and non-operative options.
- Fat grafting is the only procedure that addresses the symptoms and causes of aging.
- Once certain conditions are present, you cannot substitute fillers in place of a face lift.
- The key to looking your best may be less dramatic, nuanced procedures.
- Buyers beware: There are contradictory and confusing opinions regarding facial procedures.
Facial Fat Grafting
Once certain conditions are present, you cannot substitute fillers in place of a face lift. Once soft tissue descent is present and Ulthera® is not deemed an option, a face lift is advised. While a more emotional investment for the patient, the results are routinely highly successful. How do you quantify success? I would define it as replacing what is missing and tightening the underlying facial structures to their former, youthful position without visible scars for a refreshed, natural appearance devoid of any pulling or obvious intervention. Although a difficult emotional decision, to attempt to use fillers when only a lift will do is to risk a much less natural result. Overusing fillers can leave you with as bizarre an outcome as an overdone face lift.
Face Lift Tips
Andrew Kornstein MD FACS
Andrew Kornstein MD FACS has been a highly skilled board-certified plastic surgeon for over 25 years and is widely recognized as a top authority in his field. He specializes in the latest techniques for skin tightening, breast and body techniques, as well as facial fat grafting. His reputation is based on his personalized and detailed approach to every patient treated.
Dr. Kornstein’s goal is for each patient to achieve his or her goal to feel young and youthful with a visionary approach. His attention to detail and superior training sets him apart from others, allowing him to achieve long-lasting natural results for years to come. Dr. Kornstein is licensed in Connecticut, New York, Florida, and California and has offices in Greenwich and White Plains, CT.